Accreditation Preparedness for the Joint Commission
Joint Commission accreditation can be earned by many types of health care organizations, including hospitals, doctor’s offices, nursing homes, office-based surgery centers, behavioral health treatment facilities, and providers of home care services. If you are looking to obtain accreditation through The Joint Commission, Cherye Morgan LLC can help you:
- Understand the Joint Commission’s standards of accreditation;
- Assess your current state of compliance and develop a gap analysis;
- Work with your team to plan and implement policy and operational changes; and
- Conduct a mock survey and address any findings of noncompliance with TJC standards.
If you had a recent survey with findings, we can help you:
- Review the findings and understand the implications;
- Prepare you to avoid further findings that impact compliance in the future;
- Understand the root causes of findings; and
- Develop and implement a mitigation plan.
We can help you:
- Understand what is truly required in the short term;
- Clarify any future implications as things change;
- Distill policies to what is required and necessary;
- Develop orientation and training for staff;
- Conduct mock surveys throughout your organization; and
- Attain a state of continuous survey readiness.